Wednesday, August 15, 2007

She's a lucky girl

For Indie Fixx's one year anniversary, they handed out packs of sampler items to the first 200 people to sign up for the newsletter. I had planned on signing up for that little gem anyway, not thinking I had gotten there nearly quick enough to partake in the goodies.

Needless to say, I was ecstatic when I received a package a few days ago of really wonderful goodies I hadn't expected! There's still time to be entered in the grand prize raffle, so head on over and sign up for the list!

Here are just a few of the designers I loved from the packet of goodies.

Artful Sentiments : Amazingly beautiful prints, check out the penguin design. It looks as if it has texture, I kept expecting the paper to feel bumpy!

Little Flower Designs : Beautiful painted ceramics with a prevalent blue bird theme all handmade by Linda Johnson. Her new wall hangings are beautiful!

ShortCake Gifts : They sent along an adorable cloth button-style hairpin that really caught my eye. Their shop is full of sweet little things for mom and baby, go check them out!

Mi : A handmade spa bodycare company, these guys have a really beautiful website- almost as relaxing as going to an actual spa! I have not yet had the chance to try out their products first hand, but that green tea & honey rice based soap is definitely calling my name.

1 comment:

artful sentiments said...

So glad you like the goodies from IndieFixx, and thanks for the mention! My cards are hand block printed, and you definitely can feel the ink on the paper!