Monday, August 20, 2007

Italia-flora-phile





I've had a small collection of barely budding dried pink roses peeking out at me from my dried flower drawer for a full year now. Every time I reached in to pick out on of their pressed sisters, these little buds would catch my eye and just beg to be used. I just couldn't decide what would best showcase them.

So I waited, and plotted, and scrapped one idea after another until the other day I was about to toss some excess resin and.. wait a minute! These little buds deserve to stand on their own. So here they are, fully preserved, wholly durable, and glorious in their simplicity. Look for them soon on Raphaelina.

Also, if you're of the rock-n-roll persuasion, listen to Muse's "Supermassive Black Hole." It makes me dance... A lot.

2 comments:

elleabelle said...

OOOH! Those are gorgeous!!

Megan said...

Thanks so much!